This role will lead all of CWD’s marketing efforts. Ideally this person will be a balance of both ‘brand’ and ‘performance’ marketing skillsets. Tactically, they will create, drive and help execute brand marketing initiatives that increase brand awareness, engagement, followership, acquisition and drive sales for caitlinwilson.com. They will do so with the tools we currently utilize for marketing and finding and using any and all worthwhile tools that we are not currently aware of. This person will also be chiefly responsible for the brand’s positioning and all efforts to better define it and understand our customer base in order to best serve them. They will also work closely with key cross-functional business partners (product, operations, management) to ensure marketing initiatives are cohesive across key channels and champion brand objectives.
- Create, drive and execute annual and seasonal brand plans and marketing objectives, including recommending creative and new initiatives. Assist the marketing team where needed with execution and help push us to new heights!
- Develop programs to generate goodwill and buzz with target customers. How about a loyalty program? We currently don’t have one but probably should.
Build strong working relationships with cross-functional business partners in order to get things done. Because we’re small, there aren’t too many parties to engage, but you still need to be able to work with all team members effectively to accomplish your aims.
Create, grow and support key brand programs with marketing support across our showrooms and website.
Develop and help execute holistic marketing campaigns and corresponding tactics that will increase brand awareness, social engagement, and achieve other KPIs. The ‘execute’ portion is key to this role: we are so lean that we all have to conceptualize AND do, even the director.
Work to understand better our customer base and hone our brand’s positioning in order to optimize messaging and ensure we deliver campaigns against the brand’s objectives and position.
Work with our agency partners to measure ROI, track and analyze performance and report on results.
Identify marketing and business opportunities that are consistent with CWD brand voice and positioning. If necessary, develop business plans to support ideas and present ownership for approval.
Develop and execute marketing promotions and partnerships that increase brand awareness, new customer acquisition and sales. Manage creative approval process for these promotions and partnerships.
Manage existing partnerships - including contract renewals/negotiation, marketing commitments, creative approvals and measurement.
- Gather and analyze new customer insights and translate into actionable business recommendations.
Who we are looking for:
- Proven track record of creative and resourceful approaches to unique business challenges.
- Demonstrated ability in making brand-appropriate strategic decisions.
- Self-starter who approaches marketing with a creative, strategic and tactical POV – can’t emphasize ‘self-starter’ enough. This is a small company and we don’t have massive infrastructure and formal ‘training’. You’ll need to be the kind of person who can get after it without lots of hand-holding and prodding.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills required.
- Strong quantitative skills preferred.
- Works well independently and with a small team, project management skills and creativity a must.
- Is a nice/kind, respectful person who is enjoyable to be around and wants to be here!
- 5-10+ years marketing experience preferred, more is welcome too!
- 1-3 years of retail or product experience preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-growing company with little supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- We are 4 days a week in the office, with Fridays WFH (work from home).
Job Type: Full-Time
Must be located in Dallas, TX
Customer Experience Specialist
The CW team is growing and we’re looking for a dynamic, like-minded person to join our Customer Experience team based in Dallas, TX. Candidates for this role must be able to provide a luxury-brand level of Customer Experience to all CW customers, while preferably providing expert interior design/styling advice consistent with the CW aesthetic and brand. We are open to both full and part-time associates.
- Be the face of the Caitlin Wilson brand, providing a first-rate customer experience in sales, issue resolution and design consultation customer interactions.
- Handle customer support through phone, email and live chat.
- Communicate with warehouse partners to resolve any customer/shipping related issues.
- Process returns, replacements, refunds and other post-sale interactions.
- Develop customer relationships to ensure brand loyalty and repeat visits from customers.
- Be a CW brand and product expert, guiding customers with on-brand design advice and deep knowledge of our product line.
- Analyze customer feedback and strategize with management how best to improve the customer experience.
- A true commitment to and passion for delivering the highest possible level of customer experience. The characteristics/traits we have found that are best suited to this role are: empathy, creative problem solving, patience, kindness, optimism and a collaborative attitude.
- A background or some experience in interior design or styling.
- Experience resolving complex customer care situations.
- Familiarity with the CW product line and design aesthetic.
- A creative and resourceful problem solver.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong command and fluency in the English language.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, though not required.
Job Type: Full-time
As a Sales associate at Caitlin Wilson design stylist you will be responsible for welcoming customers and helping pair pillows, furniture, and home decor pieces together to make a beautiful, cohesive room. The ideal candidate will have a retail background, be comfortable with design and have an eye for putting patterns and textiles together. Passion for home decor, organizational excellence and communication skills are all required.
- Memorizing textile names
- Using a Shopify POS system
- Greeting and talking with customers about their home decor needs.
- Helping with small projects from our back office from time to time.
- Helping with sample fulfillment.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA and other safety codes
- Maintain cleanliness of showroom and surrounding area
- Open and close facility
- 1-2 years of retail or design experience.
- Must work 2 Saturdays a month
- Must have holiday availability
- Have Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail and dates.
- Have the ability to think creatively and juggle many tasks and personalities at once.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Are detail oriented with creative problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to quickly adapt to change in priorities.
- Experience in industry a plus
Job Type: Part-time
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com